The following is a list of requirements to be able to attend doggie daycare.
* All dogs must be at least 4 months of age.
* All dogs must be current on their rabies vaccine and DHLPP
* All dogs must have received a Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccine within the past 6 months
* All dogs must have had a negative fecal flotation done within the past year
* All dogs must have received a canine influenza vaccine within the past year
* Dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
* All dogs must be flea, tick, and mite free. Dogs must be on a flea and tick preventative such as Frontline.
* All dogs must not show any symptoms or have been previously diagnosed with any contagious illnesses.
* All dogs must be social and have never shown signs of aggression (food, toy, human, or animal).
* All dogs must pass our initial temperament test given by one of our trained staff members.
Ok, so your dog has all of his vaccines, he is old enough, and he loves to play, well what do you do next? That's simple! Just give us a call! We will contact your vet for you and have them fax your dogs vaccine paperwork over. After that we schedule a quick meet and greet with you and your dog. At that time we will do a quick personality test on your dog (free of charge) to make sure he gets along with other dogs in a cage free setting. After your dog passes he is now in our system and ready to come to daycare!